Terms and Conditions
YourITMan collects data from customers and potential customers so that it can provide the services we offer. The data we collect and store securely for this purpose is: name, address, telephone number and email address.
From time to time, we will use this data to contact you with information about the services we provide which we believe will be useful. You are able to change your contact preferences at any time.
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You may also ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you and also for it to be deleted if there is no legitimate reason for it to be kept by us.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe and change settings at any time.
Where is your data stored?
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. For example, our email marketing provider, MailChimp. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
• By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email marketing
• We use the MailChimp platform for our email marketing.
• As a subscriber to our email marketing, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email marketing service.
• As a data processor on behalf of YourITMan, MailChimp will use your information to send you marketing alerts if you request them. You can find out more about MailChimp’s processes here.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
We may collect certain information or data about you when you use youritman.com
We may collect:
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact YourITMan.
• your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
• your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by authorised people at YourITMan and our suppliers, to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email alerts to users who request them
• allow you to access our services and make transactions
• provide you with information about our products and services if you want it
Links to other websites
youritman.com contains links to other websites.
Subscription services which are paid for on a monthly or annual basis will be automatically renewed until advised otherwise. 30 days’ notice is required in writing to cancel subscription services.
• VAT is charged at the prevailing rate on all services.
• A price list is available on request.
Methods of Payment
Invoices are due for settlement in 14 days unless by prior arrangement. Queries must be raised within 7 days of invoice date.
You may settle your account using the following:
• Direct transfer
• Direct Debit
• Online Credit/Debit Card (not Amex)
Failure to Pay
Failure to make payment within 14 days agreed terms will result in an administrative fee of £5 or 10% of the invoice total, whichever is the greater amount, being added to the invoice.
Failure to make payment within 28 days of the due date will result in further action being taken including court proceedings or being passed to our Debt Collection Agents whose charges will be added to and payable with the invoice.
YourITMan may suspend services provided with due notice and reconnection will attract a £500 administration fee.
We always do our best to offer exceptional service, but if you feel dissatisfied, please direct your complaint, in writing, to Simon Jessop, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, who will try to offer a solution.